Merry Christmas to All

Discussion in 'Messages for All Guests and Members' started by scarbelly, Dec 22, 2010.

1. scarbelly

scarbelly Smoking Guru OTBS Member

I just wanted to say Merry Christmas to all of my friends here on SMF. I hope Christmas brings you all the happiness and joy that comes with the season.

I for one have been blessed this year to find some great friends here on the forum and have even been fortunate enough to meet a couple of folks in person.

Merry Christmas to all of you and may all your smoke be TBS

2. Merry Christmas to you as well and all the brothers and sisters of smoking forum. prayers and good wish from our family to yours for a safe and joyfull holiday.

3. fpnmf

fpnmf Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Fl
    Same to you sir!

4. charlie11

charlie11 Newbie

UK
    Happy Christmas to you too. Looks like it is going to be a white christmas in the UK, not really the weather for standing outside smoking, even though many of you do like to smoke in the snow. Hope you have a great day.

5. coacher72

coacher72 Smoking Fanatic

Merry Christmas to you and all. We hope that the new year brings nothing but happiness to everyone.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2010
  6. chefrob

chefrob Master of the Pit OTBS Member

az
    merry x-mass to you too gary and to all on this board.............have a cherished time spent with family and friends.

7. Merry Christmas to you and yours as well!!!!

8. Merry Christmas to you too Gary, I hope you and Kathy have a great one. Tell that stuff coming off the pacific its supposed to be a white christmas not wet!

9. ak1

ak1 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas.

10. bmudd14474

bmudd14474 Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Same to you Gary

11. mballi3011

mballi3011 Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

[​IMG]

And may us out here in the Florida area wish you and yours a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and the best new year of all.

12. tom37

tom37 Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Merry Christmas to you and the family scar. I sure hope you enjoy.

13. dogcop1us

dogcop1us Smoke Blower SMF Premier Member

Merry Christmas!

14. meateater

meateater Smoking Guru SMF Premier Member

Merry Xmas Gary! [​IMG]

15. beer-b-q

beer-b-q Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Merry Christmas Gary...

Last edited: Dec 22, 2010
  16. scarbelly

We would really be screwed then !! LOL

17. bearcarver

bearcarver Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Again---MERRY    CHRISTMAS to you and Kathy !!!

How many inches of rain did you get???

Around here, they say one inch of rain is usually equal to about ten inches of snow.

Wouldn't that be a mess!?!?!----12" of rain equals 10 feet of snow !!!!   [​IMG]

Thanks Gary,

Bear

18. scarbelly

Two of my friends have rain guages in their yards and both have recorded in excess of 20" for the entire storm. Nearly 5" yesterday alone.  Way too much at one time for a place that normally averages 12" a year

Merry Christmas to you to John, give the  gang a big hug for us  

19. bassman

bassman Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Merry Christmas to you and the family.  Hope your weather gets straightened up soon.

20. pineywoods

pineywoods Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead SMF Premier Member

Gary I hope ya'll have a very Merry Christmas