Me, the Boy and 3 turkey breasts w/QView

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Very nice! Everything looks like it came out really great. Nice job throwing a few Nathans on, I almost grabbed a pack yesterday but decided not because they are so expensive if not on sale, and they are hardly ever on sale. Damn good dogs, now I REALLY want to throw one in the smoker!
You know they sell Nathans corned beef in the supermarkets here? I would get one and smoke it but I'm not going to pay $4.99 lb for corned beef...

Getting ready to throw a few Nathans dogs on and some Nathans dogs with cheddar, they were on sale today for a dollar and some change per pack, so I grabbed several and froze them. Good dogs, even better double smoked I bet.

man what a feast that was, mmmm!
Great job!

Lucky I wasn't near you, just me being in the near proximity of a smoker causes things to cook at 1/2 speed lol

Man you did a great job!
points.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky