Masterbuilt smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

hank1514

Original poster
Feb 7, 2009
Marion, OH
I had been asking questions about modifying my Brinkman ECB to elec before the crash. I was in Cabela's around that time and found a Masterbuilt GrandMAC Series Triple Crown Elec smoker/grill in the Bargain Barn for $83. I couldn't pass it up for the price. (The same model was selling for $145. out on the sales floor.) I put it together and oiled it up and ran the heat for awhile to season, but it is too stinkin' cold to cook on it yet. I'll try to include some pics, if I can figure out how. The thing that surprised me is this one has a thremostat control, kind of like those elec skillets do. Anyone have any experience with this?
ab92e77c_vbattach20523.jpg

76501444_vbattach20524.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky