Manila Smoker

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by fatbutchiks, Mar 26, 2015.

1. fatbutchiks

fatbutchiks Newbie

Hello guys, I was reffered here by r/smoking on reddit. Eager to learn everything this forum has to teach. Looks like a pretty awesome community. Can't wait to talk to you guys! [​IMG]

2. tropics

tropics Smoking Guru SMF Premier Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

fatbutchiks Welcome to SMF what type of smoker do you have? Their are a few Pinoys on the site. My wive and I have a place in Pasay 

3. frosty

frosty Master of the Pit

Welcome Fatbutchiks!  Lots of friendly help if you ever need it.  The search mechanism above will help in so many ways.

Best of luck to you.[​IMG]

4. cmayna

cmayna Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Welcome to SMF  and I love your name [​IMG]

5. sota d

sota d Smoking Fanatic

Welcome to the forum. You'll find a lot of great people here to help if you need it.

6. [​IMG]   Good afternoon and welcome to the forum, from a cloudy and cool day here in East Texas. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

7. rmmurray

rmmurray Master of the Pit

Welcome fatbutchiks!

8. sota d

sota d Smoking Fanatic

Fatbutchiks! There is a forum(search "forums" above) called Messages for all Guests and Members. You will find there a thread titled "How did you come up with your screen name?" You absolutely HAVE to post there!!! We will be eagerly watching!! Thank you, David.

9. Glad you joined the group. The search bar at the top of any page is your best friend.
    About anything you wanna know about smoking/grilling/curing/brining/cutting or slicing
    and the list goes on has probably been posted. Remember to post a QVIEW of your smokes.
    We are all smoke junkies here and we have to get our fix. If you have questions
    Post it and you will probably get 10 replies with 11 different answers. That is
    because their are so many different ways to make great Q...
    Happy smoken.
    David

10. Welcome from Canada

11. Great to see a fellow Pinoy on the site!! Can't wait to see pics of your smokes!

12. Welcome from Canada

13. fatbutchiks

fatbutchiks Newbie

Sorry for the super late reply Tropics, i use a custom build which i just finished today. 

14. result of the drum smoker?