MAK Smoked Tasso

Discussion in 'Sausage' started by nepas, Mar 14, 2011.

1. nepas

nepas Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Might as well post it in the sausage section.

Smoking the rest of the Tasso on my MAK with hickory on the smoke setting.

[​IMG]

2. smokinal

smokinal Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Nepas, who is eating all this food your smoking? Your out of control!   [​IMG]

3. tyotrain

tyotrain Master of the Pit

Looking good bet it will be tasty

4. skully

skully Meat Mopper

Everyone on atkins and southbeach.......lol..........cheers SmokinAl and great work nepas

5. nepas

nepas Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

HAHA

You guys are great.

Had to run to Cabelas so i let the tasso go, got a tad dry but it aint nothing a zip lock bag cant fix.

[​IMG]

6. boykjo

boykjo Sausage maker Staff Member Moderator Group Lead OTBS Member

nepas's neighbors must be all overweight and have smoke tinted windows on their houses..............................

looks great...............

7. nepas

[​IMG]

Well not really on the weight thing, neighbors wife is like 112 lbs and he is well like 180. I think my house has the tinted windows....HA

8. scarbelly

scarbelly Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Dang - I have never seen anyone make as much food as you do except for crazy catering folks - Looks good man

Ya I bet those window are smoked for sure LOL

9. chef willie

chef willie Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Good looking tasso....little more of a challenge for you than that turkey in your other post....rock on

10. nepas

Pretty simple really. Made tasso many times except this was a first for the cure #2

Vac sealed now.

[​IMG]