Looking for some help!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I wish I was there to help. Sounds fun to cook for that many people. Im sure after it all turns out great.. and you sleep until monday :hah!: it will be very rewarding.. good luck ;)

well im going to get with the boss today and stress the fact i need to gey an earlier start well see what happens, would be nice to at least have them cooking by noon  ive had a few friends step up and help through the night as long as the cooler stays full of beer. lol

im in south florida close to okeechobee for all those who where wondering . im going with time and temps you all suggested. as far as cooking on a stick burner not a lot, but i do consider myself a good cook and definetly know all the basics of it. we will see what happens!!! chef jimmy thanks for the advice. i am a stickler when it comes to food safety and being clean, absolutley not going to cut any corners there. Thanks again to all yall.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky