Looking for a part

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

r2 builders

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Sep 12, 2016
Escondido , California
I am looking for a exhaust stack damper for my smoker.
It's a bar b chef rig.
See the pics.
Let me know if you know where to find this part.

Thank,

r2 20171216_155327.jpg 20171216_155331.jpg

While still listed on the BBQs Galore website the Bar-B-Chef smokers are discontinued. You could try to contact them or grill parts .com which carries bar b chef parts. It's something you can easily make yourself with steel or aluminum scrap and a push nut. Make it a little oversize so you dont have to be exact for seal and rain drips off oversize edges instead of seeping inside exhaust around flush edge. If you don't use it while smoking, anything will suffice so to keep weather out such as a can or small ash bucket.

Last edited:
What size is the stack? Go buy a blank cover for a 4 inch light box (round) drill a hole add a nut .

That cap fits ID . It will take on water . Just FYI . If your stack is 2 1/2 and you use the 3 inch , then ,,, ok .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky