Look what's finally growing in Dirt's garden

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks yummers....send me some! Kat
I thought you had your own growing!!!
Looks-Great.gif
   Can't beat fresh veggies!     
kewl.gif
You got that right! Wish we could grow year round here!
Great looking zucchini!

Have you grilled zucchini? Slice it thick. Brush it with EVOO. Put it on a hot grill until you get good grill marks on one side. Flip it. Brush with EVOO. Sprinkle on some minced garlic and grated parmesan and cook until you have grill marks on the other side and the parmesan is melting. MMMMM.

Disco
Thanks Disco! Yep that's where the smaller of the two ended up. Sliced it in half and onto the grill. Little butter and adobo seasoning this time around! Was tasty.

My fav is chicken fried Zucchini.....   roll in flour, dip in egg wash, dip in panko, fry in butter, parm over the top.....    That is good stuff..... 

I thought you had your own growing!!!

You got that right! Wish we could grow year round here!

Thanks Disco! Yep that's where the smaller of the two ended up. Sliced it in half and onto the grill. Little butter and adobo seasoning this time around! Was tasty.
My fav is chicken fried Zucchini.....   roll in flour, dip in egg wash, dip in panko, fry in butter, parm over the top.....    That is good stuff..... 
Have mercy guys. Between the fresh vegetable pictures and your posts, I am getting hungry again and I just finished lunch.

Disco

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky