Lobster Tails

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 25, 2014
Attleboro,Ma
Picked up a twin pack of 3 oz. tails! Used my Weber Kettle with KBB and my indirect
Maybe 25 to 30 coals lit with a fire stick starter
100_6163.JPG
Took 20 minutes to get 220*
100_6166.JPG
TBS
100_6168.JPG
Lobster an Bacon wrapped Asparagus
Sweet Potato done in the gas grill
100_6169.JPG
Checked temp after 20 minutes 130* IT
Looking tasty now
100_6170.JPG
Pulled and turn the Asparagus so the Bacon would cook better
100_6171.JPG
Crisping the Bacon direct heat
100_6172.JPG
Plated
100_6174.JPG
Forgot to mention I put a pat of butter on the tail midway
the other plate
100_6175.JPG
Sorry no empty shell pics
Thanks for looking
Richie

Those look great Richie, one of my favorites. I like the way you did the asparagus too.

Delicious, a meal fit for a king!
John thanks the Tails were great for $8.00 I should have bought more! Thanks for the points I appreciate it
Richie

That's a good looking meal Richie!
Everything looks delicious!
Nice job!
Al
Al Thanks it was a nice meal without breaking the bank,thanks for the points I appreciate it
Richie

Wow! Some of my favorites right there! Since my recent allergy outbreak from eating shrimp I'm apprehensive to eat lobster again, But I would risk it for a plate like that!

Wow! Some of my favorites right there! Since my recent allergy outbreak from eating shrimp I'm apprehensive to eat lobster again, But I would risk it for a plate like that!

Please don't try that unless you have the Pen/Syringe Thanks for the like appreciate it
Richie

Now that looks good Richie! I do like lobster.
How long did you cook the asparagus for? Indirect heat?
POINT
Gary

They went in at the start turned them over at 20 min mark That fire sure crisped the Bacon quick.Thanks for the points I appreciate it
Richie

Oh my goodness - lobster and bacon wrapped asparagus - doesn't get better than that!

PZ I do have to agree & my wife loved it first time she had it! Thanks for the points I appreciate it
Richie

Looks good Richie. It’s been awhile since I made lobster tail. Maybe for my anniversary later this month.

I like it!

I guess the “like” button is the new point system?

Nice Tails Richie!!:)

Thanks for Posting them!

Wish I had some!:rolleyes:

Bear

Bear Thanks I am glad I was able to share the pics,it is getting a little easier.Tomorrow I will work on my Cabbage pierogies
Thanks for the points I appreciate it
Richie

Looks good Richie. It’s been awhile since I made lobster tail. Maybe for my anniversary later this month.

I like it!

I guess the “like” button is the new point system?

xray sounds like a great plan,I will be doing it again for my anniversary in Nov Post it up an any question feel free to ask,I forgot 1 little detail Peach was my choice of wood chips.Thanks for the points I appreciate it
Richie

Gave you another point for making the carousal .. or should we call the new designed carousal the "wheel of likes"

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky