Loaded up th Lang 84

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kurtsara

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jun 11, 2007
Princeton, Minnesota
Did 24 racks of ribs, 4 pork fatties and a hamburger fatty with noodles and spaghetti sauce, cheese and onions on Saturday, had the lang 84 almost to capacity.

Not many pics yet, only took a few with the digital, a friend took a dozen or so on one of those old fashioned cameras, a 35mm, so I'm waiting for copies
0ca28173_vbattach22859.jpg

1b8c415b_vbattach22860.jpg

Man those ribs look great. The hamburger fattie sounds real good
Cant wait to see those pics too

those ribs look great. Cant wait to get some to do myself now.

I hope you either know alot of people or having a football game or your really hungery for some ribs. Thats a mess of ribs and then you throw in some fatties and a dessert of spagetti your having a block party right.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

I have a Traeger 075 I have done 14 racks of ribs, all in rib racks, the Lang I had 24 racks in there, if I did not have the fatties in there I could have fit another 6 or 7 racks, that is all laying flat and no rib racks.

Dang Kurt those look good...
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

I am so glad that I posted the Craig's list ad for that and someone in the group bought it and put it to use...

Just goes to show that posting Craig's list listings here does work...

Here are a few more pics from the 35mm camera

The 4 fatties are in 1 pan on a rack to stay up a little

And a couple pics of the ribs
33194d42_vbattach22893.jpg

e1436405_vbattach22894.jpg

117b631a_vbattach22895.jpg

Damn those ribs look good, so does the fatties...
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

You definitely put the lang to good use...
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky