Link to pics of yesterdays brined turkey breast

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

baker2828

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jun 1, 2007
Cincinnati, OH
I told a few yesterday I would post the pics of the sammiches I made from the solutioned breast, I brined yesterday. Rubbed it in a cajun rub cooked at 300 for about 2.5-3 hrs and let rest for 30 minutes. This was a tough day I lost my MES, but was able to smoke on my charbroil 4 burner gas with some quick modifications (aluminum foil with wood chips, and indirect cooking) I made homemade saratoga chips and cajun turkey clubs, it was amazing. If anybody has any doubts about brining an enhanced bird (contains solution) I would still say go for it this one was amazingly juicy and flavorful birds I have ever done. A big thank you to everyone who helped me through the debacle yesterday!

http://picasaweb.google.com/10095880...eat=directlink

That certainly looks great! I love that plated pic.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky