Like your website

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

koda

Original poster
Jan 20, 2016
Hello from Maine Like to thank everyone for letting us join your site ,,,,We love smoking and making our own suasage and home made products 

John & Suzanne

welcome1.gif
Nice to have you. Where in Maine are you?

Welcome to the forum from southern Maine. Wonder where you are. I'm in Bridgton.

The search engine up top of the page will answer almost any question you have, but always feel free to ask anything. There is more experienced folks on here than one can imagine.

Lamar

texas.gif
  Good morning and welcome to the forum, from a cold and windy day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

Over near the Lincoln area ......Are you in Maine ???

Thanx everyone for the welcome ,,,I want to learn a lot more of meats and different ways to smoke and recipes ,,I am interested in Buck Board bacon ...and anything else in the ol style ways to make and smoke meats 

thanks again 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky