Lang's "3rd generation" smokers!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Rick,

I've got a great stack of Oak that has been unseasoned lately due to all of the rain. I also have a decent amount of orange wood that I need to cut up sometime soon.

I really want to find some hickory, maple, cherry or walnut sometime soon.

Will keep you posted if I come across any more orange.

It burns nice and has a light sweet smoke.

Good for chicken and pork.

Any more pics or comments on the new Langs Guys/Gals???

I am sure you will be pleased with your 48. I have the older model and cant find a complaint about it other than wife won't let me bring it in the house. LOL

There was a rumor that Ben is going up on his rates real soon, so if you want thicker steel for the same money---buy now!

I am a little bummed his web site hasn't really changed to show newer pics and stuff---but I guess he really doesn't have to market very much since so many of us recommend his smokers!

Any more info--anyone?

just came across this beauty of a smoker. wow. still new to this but i have to say i am definately gonna pony up the dough for thw 48mobile next spring yahoooooo
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

i just bought a 48 patio for 1295.00, still the same price on my screen. Ben did say they were going up though.

The 60 original was 2195 and now it is 2495, you probably never saw the old prices.

Congrats on your 48---you will love it:-)

Cool, you just made over 20% on your investment!! Sure beats wallstreet!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky