Landmann Quad Que

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fredthegreat

Original poster
Jun 10, 2009
Central Illinois
Has anyone used a Landmann Quad Que? I'm currently using a Weber one touch to do all of my grilling and smoking, but I want to move up to something bigger. I'm still living at home so the amount of space I take up is a consideration into the type of smoker I want and the Landmann being vertical doesn’t seem too bad. Also because of my living situation I can’t just use a barrel because it would have to sit outside and it would "look like sh*t", their words not mine. They don't quite have the love of the smoke like I do. But I digress, so any thoughts on the Landmann? I was also thinking of about a Brinkmann square vertical. Help! I need some BBQ! I can't even go to a restaurant. The closest good bbq is a Famous Daves and that is an hour away, its like I live in a bbq black hole. Thanks Folks!

I just looked it up, man that thing is pretty expensive. If it were me I would take a look at the WSM. Not only is it a tried and true design it's also not all that bad looking either imo.

Ya, the price is pretty steep. I wonder how hard it would be to build one similar to it. I've got a buddy thats a really good welder. It looks pretty simple to me, I just wonder about the air flow.

Heck, to me a nice painted uds looks better

Seriously not being familiar with it I really don't know. You could pick up a wsm for a bit over 2 bones and be smokin this weekend.

Yikes! I looked that up too. Very expensive! You can build your own UDS for about $200.00 or so, maybe less.

Ya? I'm gonna be up your way next month for the Mazda Grand Prix at Autobahn CC. You got any hotels in Wilmington? I've been tryin to find a place to stay up there during that race weekend. I don't really want to drive back and forth.

Sure, I appreciate that. I drug my feet looking for a place forgetting that there is going to be like six different classes of racing that weekend, which means lot of people converging on a small area. Everything that is reasonably priced in Joliet has been sold out for months.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky