Kroger has Pork Butts whole 88 cents a lb

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

triplebq

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Dec 28, 2009
Tx
In Texas 88 cents a pound for pork butts whole . Gotta go buy some . @ Kroger

Nothing in their add's..
icon_rolleyes.gif
Will have to give them a call. Be worth putting a few in the freezer at that price.

YOU know I had to get some didn't you ,,,, rubbed and now on the watt burner for the 15 hour smoke !

Took off like a shot for Kroger's around the corner on McCart and Alta Mesa after calling them and they indeed had butts on for 88¢ lb.! BUT.. you have to have a Kroger's card to take advantage of the price, so if you don't, stop at the office on the way in and get one or at any checkout!
Limit 2, so I got 2 - 2packs, saved 39.14 on the two, plus got momma a Klondike bar!
Breakfast sausage, Italian sausage, bucksaw bacon, hot dogs, and if enough left some polish sausage with cheese, too on my day off this coming Sunday!
Thanks so much for the tip!

One of the other grocery chains must have mafia connections or something, because there's not a Kroger anywhere in sight. In Memphis, I couldn't walk ten paces without tripping over one...

Enjoy cookin' your 88¢ butts, while I watch my $1.28 butts...
PDT_Armataz_01_02.gif

Same here, I have friends in Vegas that always tell me of the sales Smiths/Korgers has. I never seem to get the same deal

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky