Kielbasa Smoke

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

raybones

Fire Starter
Original poster
Mar 21, 2010
Southeastern, Pa.
I was thinking about spliting them before grilling/smoking them. What temp should I look for? Any condiment or side dish ideas?

I wouldn't split them till after...all the juices will leak out. I take my sausagees to about 150 or so...good luck

I usually take mine ta 155° an let the carry over do the rest. I wouldn't split em niether.

Sauerkraut, onions fer fixins an beans on the side come ta mind. Maybe some nice corn bread ta go with it. Put em on a nice sourdough bun lightly browned on the griddle.

Dessert, a good blueberry cobbler.

Make fer a fine meal.

Sorry no qview, but I did split them and everything carmelized great! I also grilled some peppers, onions and made a paperika aioli put it all on some grilled ciabatta bread. The thing was fantastic! Highly recommend trying this one but I forgot to take pics I'm new to the forum and not used to taking a lot of pictures of everything I cook. I'll try not to forget next time.

We will fogive you this time, and this time only
PDT_Armataz_01_06.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky