Just received my VacMaster Pro 305

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

brawny

Original poster
Nov 29, 2013
I just received my VacMaster Pro 305 last weekend, and wanted to let everyone know how happy I am with Lisa B's service!  I've been looking at picking up one of these for a while, now but the shipping and duty to Ontario, Canada were too much, so I had to wait for a trip to the US to order.

Lisa spent quite a bit of time with me on the phone answering questions about the sealer and bags.  I didn't have much lead time for my order, and Lisa was able to get it shipped out the same day so that I didn't have to pay a premium for expedited shipping to get it to the brokerage in Buffalo before my trip was over.

I've only used the sealer once so far - sealing up some leftover pizza just to see how well it works.  First impression - I'm really impressed with the product.  Its a complete tank, and should last for a very, very long time.

I also want to thank Lisa B for her help throughout the order process.  It couldn't have gone any smoother, thanks to Lisa!

Cheers!

Brawny

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky