just checkin in

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chargrilled

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Apr 8, 2008
NW Indiana
Travis here from NW Indiana, weekend warrior type with a Char-griller. Still fighting the temp thing and the thin blue smoke.

Attachment 8857
Guy on the right.

looking forward to learning a thing or a few.
add2759a_vbattach17753.jpg

Welcome to SMF you'll learn lots here. You might want to take Jeff's 5 day class its free and good info. Any questions just ask. Lots of good info on the left side of the page as well

Welcome aboard, lots of good folks around here to help. All you have to do is just ask.

I have just finished the 5-day course (Sun. morning) great info and insight. I am still going through the items on the left side of this page. Thanks again for the info and the welcome! Looking forward to chatting with all of you!
icon_smile.gif

Welcome to the forum! Nothing for me to add.....that's already not been said.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky