Just a little graduation party snack

Discussion in 'Pork' started by beaummiler, May 14, 2016.

1. beaummiler

beaummiler Meat Mopper

It's been forever since I have posted anything on here have been really burning up the wood and not sharing so thought I would. I am doing 7 butts a tri tip (my very first one) and around 10# of chicken

2. beaummiler

beaummiler Meat Mopper

Got my fire going around 4am using pecan and cherry running at 250f. Butts went on around 4:40 covered in some oh crap what do I have in the spice cabinet because I ran out of the rub I had left from my last batch. Tri tip got spog+cumin and stayed in the fridge until a few min ago. Butts got wrapped average temp of 157

3. beaummiler

beaummiler Meat Mopper

I didn't get any pics of the pork before wrapping sorry

4. beaummiler

beaummiler Meat Mopper

Just seen that none of the pics loaded

5. beaummiler

beaummiler Meat Mopper

So my battery died on the probe that was in tri tip I bought it at 140f gggrrrrr but was still really good and tender

6. beaummiler

beaummiler Meat Mopper

I made a Carolina style mustard sauce to go with the pp I still can not get any of my pics to load for some reason would be more than happy to share them if someone could tell what I'm doing wrong the graduation party went well not much leftovers oh well next time will for sure be doing a lot more tritip

7. bauchjw

bauchjw Master of the Pit

I always just click on the icon that shows mountains and sun at top of the text box then download from the folder I have the pictures stored. Sorry it's not working for you. Sounds like a pretty epic smoke!

8. smokinal

smokinal Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Too bad about the photo's would have loved to see them.

Sounds like a great smoke.

Al

9. beaummiler

beaummiler Meat Mopper

I clicked on that icon hit upload from my device selected my photos and submitted but nothing shows up here I just tried again with the same result. Is it possible that they are being screened or something

10. bauchjw

Sorry, moderated would have to answer that. Sometimes I can only upload one at a time. Maybe try only doing one?

11. tropics

tropics Smoking Guru SMF Premier Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

If you are using a phone, scrool to the bottom of the page.Check to see if it is in Desktop or Mobile mode.

Richie 

12. beaummiler

beaummiler Meat Mopper

It's on mobil

13. tropics

Did you switch it to desktop, to see if it works?

Richie

14. beaummiler

beaummiler Meat Mopper

15. beaummiler

beaummiler Meat Mopper

16. beaummiler

beaummiler Meat Mopper

bauchjw likes this.
  17. beaummiler

beaummiler Meat Mopper

That is odd i have never had to switch to desktop to upload photos but what ever works

18. bauchjw

:points:
    For the effort on the smoke AND the effort to post pics!

19. beaummiler

beaummiler Meat Mopper

I would have taken more photos of the full spread but they was on it like wild animals on a fresh kill. Still very puzzled on why I couldn't post from the mobile version this time

20. tropics

Your Welcome pics look good nice job

Richie