It's at home and I'm not

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

iamrip

Fire Starter
Original poster
Oct 16, 2006
Kingsburg, CA
My wife just called. The new GOSM I ordered arrived today. I can't wait to get home. Unfortunately I am going out of town on Thursday and wont be back until next week. I never thought I would be pissed off about going on vacation!

Ask who lives close to you, maybe they can smoke with it while your gone
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Unfortunately since I am leaving Thursday afternoon I am working late for the next couple of nights. Even worse, I will not really have access to the Internet while I am gone and will not even be able to look for new recipies for good smokes or anything. Ahhh.

Okay I have no willpower and went home early today. I got home and there she was on the doorstep. My wife is four months pregnant and did not want to move something that weighs so much. Long story short, put it together and am now seasoning it as I type.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky