Iowa Gathering!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokebuzz

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jul 14, 2006
IOWA!!
July 25-27, at Saylorville Lake ,Cherry Glen camp grouds. remeber everynoe is welcome, even the Soda'ns
biggrin.gif

If ya need details, directions or what ever, pm/email me and i get you my cell#, for the finer directions details

BUMP!

I'm swappin' vehicles with my brother for this.....his p/u will carry a lot more wood and camping gear than my taurus will.....
wink.gif
....although, the taurus thinks it's a p/u....it carried home some more cherry logs last nite.....hehe.

L8r,
Eric

You guys are going to have a great time.

Folks: If you can, you should make it there. You are in for some mighty fine eating as some of SMF's most accomplished smokers will be there putting out great Q. Oh and I am sure there might be just a few adult beverages to go along with the food ;)

Buzz: Don;t forget the pics although you can leave the belly shots out this time.

That was one of our planned events that weekend, profile shots, guess the gut contest for a prize

Wow, i'm glad i tripped over this. Thats only a week away. and i have the weekend off.

hmmmm wonder if i can get a sitter.

Bring kids along, i'll have my 9 and 11 y.o. dots with me, they got a playground right where we are camping, along with the shower house

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky