Introducing bigsamps

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bigsamps

Original poster
Aug 7, 2015
Metro Detroit
Hey everyone,

My name is bigsamps. I am a high school science teacher. I love to cook and eat. I started out on an unmoded ECB. I burned that one up and moved up to a modified ECB and have been using that for a few years. I am getting ready to purchase a Landmann 3895 GWLA as my next unit.

Hey everyone,

My name is bigsamps. I am a high school science teacher. I love to cook and eat. I started out on an unmoded ECB. I burned that one up and moved up to a modified ECB and have been using that for a few years. I am getting ready to purchase a Landmann 3895 GWLA as my next unit.
Hey bigsamps,

Welcome from Shelby Township. I too have a GWLA and love it. Holler if you have any questions. Take care and be sure to join the Michigan members group (link in my signature block below).

-Kurt

I will definitely join the Michigan Forum. I did decide to go with a different smoker, a Masterbuilt 40 propane model due to the cost of the GWLA.

Thanks for the welcome.

texas.gif
  Good evening and welcome to the forum, from another hot day in East Texas and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky