info needed

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yeah, folks on the CharBroil forum have been bragging on them. I've seen them on Ebay for $69.00 + shipping. Better deal than the CharBroil site.

It's another version of the vertical water smoker. Not a bad unit for the money and it kind of looks like a Weber kettle grill with an expansion tube in the middle. My son in law was looking at that model; he doesn't like the hassle that he's having with MY ECB Charcoal smoker.

Just looking at the pictures, it seems like the bottom grate is awfully close to the water pan and heat source. I'd be curious as to what the temp differences are between the two cooking surfaces.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky