Illinoisian got wood!!!!...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lvrgsp

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Feb 4, 2009
Catchy little title heh? Anyways I live in central illinois and have some applewood that I will not use all of, if anyone is needing some for some schmooooooke!!!! I would be willing to part with some of it. Just drop me a PM.
PDT_Armataz_01_11.gif

Thanks,
Lvrgsp

That won't last long! Great gesture. Wish I live a thousand miles closer as I could use a couple of blocks.
PDT_Armataz_01_11.gif

A guy cut down 2 huge apple trees and I took just part of one before the rest he let the municipal guys pick up. It's good wood just needs some splitting and some season time. Here in about 2 years I will have a rather large pear tree to cut down, I am guessing a full cord of wood out of this tree maybe two cords.....wooo hooo.
Lvrgsp

I a cabinetmaker so have most kinds for free-also a baconmaker that smokes with apple-so have to buy that-if I were only closer.

Wish I were closer as well. Hard to find apple wood around here for some reason.
I do have a good amount of cherry in the back yard. My Uncle just had several trees cut down so I got to pick through it and take what I wanted. Getting ready to throw on some cherry now that has been sitting for about 5 years that I didn't even know my Dad had behind his house stacked up.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky