IGrill Mini

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

redrocker65200

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Oct 15, 2015
South San Francisco, ca
My brother brought me one of these for my birthday yesterday.  Have not even opened it yet, but wondering if anybody else has one and what they thought.  Seems one probe is a bit of a problem, but I will use my wife's old meat themo like I have been for the temp of the smoker.  I like that it will connect to my cell phone, but wondering how acurate and how good the connection is going to be?  Any input is welcome.

Thanks guys.

D

I dont have one, but most on seem to like em. Theres a section on meat therms a little further down the page. Might get more info there.

I have a couple of them. The range seams to be poor on both the mini and the I-grill II.

The temps seams accurate when compared to my Thermopen.

The battery life seams short and it takes a special battery so if I where you, I would bring it back to the store and swap it for the I-grill II.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky