I need a tiny smoker!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

billybones

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Nov 5, 2007
tampa
Okay so I live in a condo and I'm looking for a really small slow smoker for my backyard. (actually its just a big field that I'm not technically supposed to use for grilling but....) Any of you guys know where I can buy such a smoker? I'm talking small. Something smaller than an ECB.

Electric smoker is what I went with after moving out of my unhappy home.
I wasnt allowed any type of gas or charcoal unit being on the second floor of an apt. building.
I purchased the 008 model in 1999 and still use it today.
Heck I even throw it in the back of my truck and take it to the campground.
www.cookshack.com

Mike

I N F IIIIIIIIII L T R A T E D
biggrin.gif

$500??????? Wow.... cant afford that one, but that is a pretty sweet little unit for a tailgate party.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

I use the Rival KC Smoker. They had them at Walmart, but I don't know if you can still get them. It's the size of a roaster. It has 2 racks and works well. I threw mine in the camper a couple of weeks ago and made ribs and a fatty at the lake.

Last week, I took my aluminum chili kettle with a chimney full of lump and apple chunks, a cast iron grate from my CG, and an aluminum cake pan across the grate for a lid. The pan was smaller than the kettle so the wood smoke was able to breath. My wife called it hillbilly....which I took as a compliment. About as small as you can get; about as cheap as you can get too. You'd be supprised at how little equipment it takes to cook great food.

Wow! That's exactly what I had in mind. Thanks.

I also might try Geek's idea this weekend. I've got plenty of pans to work with. I'm thinking I might like to try it with a glass pan on top so you can see what's going on inside!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky