I have seen the light

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bluwrench

Original poster
Sep 3, 2007
SW Iowa
Awesome sight everyone. Have been reading and learning for several months and am a better smoker for it.
I live on an acerage in sw Iowa and have apple, pear, cherry, plum, chokecherry, & oak trees that probably get pruned a little more than needed ,but I don't have to buy wood.
Equipment;
Weber 22.5 kettle ( I like the portability)
S.S. elec. barrel smoker (seldom used)
Brinkman pitmaster deluxe
GOSM (garage sale $45 with propane tank-was like new)
Aussie uluru elite gasser
I use them all but prefer cooking with wood when time allows.

I look forward to participating.

Cheers, Rick.

Welcome to SMF! Ask lots of questions, the friendly folk here will make answer!

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

Glad to have you join us bluwrench. We love it when lurkers finally decide to join the SMF family!!

Welcome to SMF the best BBQ site on the net
icon_exclaim.gif

Welcome to the SMF, remember two things, questions are welcomed and we love drool over the pics of your smoke

Thanks everyone. Shortone we go thru Craig when we go to Osage Beach. I live about 3 blocks off 59 myself.
Cheers, Rick

Welcome Aboard Bluwrench -

We are happy you decided to come out and join us! Don't forget to share you adevtures with us in the future!

IT'S ANOTHER HAWKEYE!!!!!

WELCOME, Rick, glad you found us here.

Welcome bluwrench!
Hmmmmm................... bluwrench. Somehow related to the bluetipped reamer I bet. Have to light both with a striker.
wink.gif

Howdee Bluwrench... and as regards Mike's insight, my Bro yesterday asked me to pass him the "redwrench" whilst working on "The Beast". I din't get it, so he spelled it out. I said "But it's blue..." ;{)

Welcome to the SMF. Looks as if you got enough hardware, just keep us posted on your Q adventures, and don't forget the Q Views!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky