I got a huge suprise today!

Discussion in 'Messages for All Guests and Members' started by brokenwing, Dec 28, 2010.

1. brokenwing

brokenwing Meat Mopper SMF Premier Member

My uncle always sees that i have something in the smoker.  After he tasted the q, he fell in love.  He works for a stair bulding company, and has acess to all sorts of wood.  Look what he bulit for me.  I have oak, hickory, cherry, pear, mulberry, maple, and beech.  Plus i have another box full of hickory, and a 4 foot piece of pear wood in the shed.  Talk about a suprise, i love it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. bmudd14474

bmudd14474 Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

thats a great surprise

3. meateater

meateater Smoking Guru SMF Premier Member

Some of a beech, that's sweet! [​IMG]

4. les3176

les3176 Master of the Pit

wow what a great uncle you have.thats awesome now you have to smoke something for a thanks.....maybe he'll keep that wood coming for you

5. brokenwing

brokenwing Meat Mopper SMF Premier Member

oh ya i have more pear, sassafras, and apple coming.  I smoked some ham up for his christmas party at work, and ever since he has been hooked!

6. pineywoods

pineywoods Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead SMF Premier Member

Thats awesome and a great gift for a smoker

7. scarbelly

scarbelly Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Very nice gift for sure. Congrats

8. rbranstner

rbranstner Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Holy smokes that is sweet. You better smoke him up something good to say thank you. haha

9. ak1

ak1 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Very nice. What a thoughtful gift.

10. mballi3011

mballi3011 Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

[​IMG]

Man oh Man thats a good present for sure for a smoker. Now I would keep that guy around for he could be a great supply of chunks like that.

11. carpetride

carpetride Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

You have very thoughtful uncle, [​IMG]

12. That is one sweet smoker's gift if I've ever seen one what a surprise!!!  That is a helluva treasure chest you have there.

13. chefrob

chefrob Master of the Pit OTBS Member

az
    that's pretty cool!

14. shoneyboy

shoneyboy Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Nice gift....  That's one cool uncle, he will have to be the official Q taster..... LOL

15. hes tryin to make sure you keep cookin for him, bribery is effective on me. [​IMG]

16. theracenut

theracenut Fire Starter

That's cool. Could it be possible that he is my lost uncle from Maryland I been looking for all these years??...Just a thought. [​IMG]