I checked my license and removed it

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

blacklab

Master of the Pit
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jan 12, 2008
Battleground Wa
Wow!!! I never knew that they could do this!!! I checked my license and removed it from the list. Check yours.
__________________________________________________ _________________

Check your Driver's License I already removed mine.. I suggest you all do the same. Nowyou can see anyone's Driver's License on the Internet, including yourown! I just searched for mine and there it was...picture and all! Thanks Homeland Security! Go to the web site, an d check it out.It's unbelievable!!! Just enter your name, city and state to see ifyours is on file. After your license comes on the screen, click the box marked"Please Remove." This will remove it from public viewing, but not fromlaw enforcement.Please notify all your friends so they can protect themselves too .Believe me they will thank you for it.< /FONT>http://www.license.shorturl.com/

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky