I beg to differ on Burnt Ends!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fishinchik

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Apr 13, 2013
Great Smokey Mountains
I had to do something with those baby briskets my son brought home so I decided to aim for sandwiches out of one and a psuedo burnt end effect on the other.  The sammie one is still resting in the cooler but the BE's are sinful.  The one problem is they are addictive!   Sorry guys,  Man Candy isn't just for guys,  lol   Here's  Qview of my Wo-Man Candy.

drool.gif
 Looks great.

Happy smoken.

David

I had to do something with those baby briskets my son brought home so I decided to aim for sandwiches out of one and a psuedo burnt end effect on the other.  The sammie one is still resting in the cooler but the BE's are sinful.  The one problem is they are addictive!   Sorry guys,  Man Candy isn't just for guys,  lol   Here's  Qview of my Wo-Man Candy.

Good for you! Those look awesome and I love them as much as the guys!!!!
drool.gif
 Looks great.

Happy smoken.

David
Ladies. Man candy is just for MEN
police2.gif
. you should never eat it. It might make you grow hair on your chest
th_dunno-1%5B1%5D.gif
. Is it worth taking the risk?

Happy smoken.

David

looks great. i personally havent attempted BE's yet....for me when the brisket is smoking it stays smoking...it doesnt see day light or get a breath of fresh air...lol. maybe one day ill pull it out to give it a try. MAYBE....

I'm not particular about who BEs are for , I just love them little  Cubed,Dusted , Sauced and burnt bits of deliciousness.

Good looking Plate , Fishinchik .

Gotbags... Burnt Ends are usually the Point cubed , but if you wish to cube the whole thing, it's your prerogative . Hit the cubes with more Rub, Sauce them and replace in the Smoker till Dark with flavor (as much as you like).
yahoo.gif

Have fun and . . .

Last edited:
FishinChik, those BE's look outstanding!  Man or Wo-man Candy, its all good!  And I think you did right in taking the Mule to the woodshed!!  Now David, straighten up...
wink.gif

Red

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky