How's this for a joke? (rated I for idiot)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Never could understand why he was elected in the first place ... surely there are people more qualified then he?
icon_eek.gif

Come on now he's only insuring civil rights for gay folks not putting down the "traditional family." I remember the same sort of talk in the 60's when they started talking about Blacks in history books. I don't quite get the bathroom thing but it's done in other countries.

I believe it does put down the traditional family. If you have traditional moral values and ethics, then teaching children there is no difference between men and women undermines those values. There is no amount of legislation that will insure anyones civil rights. Trying to correct a severe wrong by rightfully giving blacks their due in history books is not the same thing as encouraging children to make no distinction between girls and boys. There is a difference between the two.
I only wish this were really a joke.
This is just an opinion.

Libs want universal health care, whos gonna pay, me Im tired of driving to work while half the neighborhood stays home to collect checks! funny thing is i have 3 kids and would probally qualify for it. But I think you earn your way to a better life. wont be long till theres a tax break for same sex partners cause they cant earn as much cause of discrimination. my2 cents.

I perosnally believe everything has a time and place. I do not believe that children should be learning no traditional values. At that age kids are very impressionable and you could(almost) make anyone of them do your will. I personally have a 3 yr old and find this quite troublesome. Do I have anything against gays, lesbians, or transgender individuals, absolutely not. Do I want my daughter to be taought these things in school, absolutely not. I think if this were a life path that my daughter chose when she was of age, that is up to her. But, I think that she need to make that decision is to be made by her at the appropriate time. I also think that this will cause an uproar when they start with the textbook think here in the good ole south.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky