Howdy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

maplenut

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Dec 4, 2015
My name is Dennis, I am located in south central PA.

I have been visiting these forums for some time now just king of lurking about reading and learning what I can.

Finally decided that it is time to make it official and make an account so that I can ask any questions that I may have.

I am looking to eventually building my own smoke house. I tend to jump in all the way when I do anything, so I would love to have a cool little smokehouse similar to the cedar ones that are out there. I think that they would fit into our backyard nicely.

With making maple syrup I also figure that I could find ways to use either maple syrup or granulated maple syrup in brines and recipes that I can do in the smokehouse.

Beyond making a few batches of jerky in a small electric smoker I am totally new to this, so expect me to ask a lot of questions.

SO first will be getting the smokehouse built then on to smoking stuff, I really want to make our own bacon and smoking chicken and turkey.

texas.gif
  Good morning and welcome to the forum, from a beautiful day here in East Texas. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything. 

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky