Howdy from North Texas.

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by texasgal81, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Hey everyone. I've been reading the forums since I bought my Brinkmann Electric Smoker back in November. My ex used to smoke briskets all the time & I really missed good barbecue so I bought my own smoker and have been teaching myself.Y'all have been a great help on the chicken, pork butts, and the one brisket I've done so far and I can't wait to smoke more. Thought I'd join in case I had any questions I couldn't find already and could get them here.

2. [​IMG]Hello Texasgal81, and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   

Gary

3. seenred

seenred Smoking Guru Group Lead OTBS Member

Welcome texasgal81!  Glad you joined the SMF family.  Enjoy the forums, and just ask anytime you have a question...folks around here like sharing and helping each other.

Red

4. GaryHibbert

GaryHibbert Smoking Guru OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Hey

Welcome to the Smoking  forum.   You’ll find great , friendly people here, all more than willing to answer any question you may have.  Just ask and you’ll get about 10 different answers—all right.  LOL.   Don’t forget to post qviews.

Gary

5. foamheart

foamheart Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Welcome to the boards. We all hope you enjoy your experiences here.