howdie all!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

hogger

Original poster
May 19, 2008
I am from northern Minnesota and have done a little smoken'. Mainly turkey and a few trout, on my little Brinkman. I just picked up an old fridge (1950's vintage) and need to find some stainless grates (15"x23"). Also what is a good electric hot plate to use? JUST LEARNEN!!

Welcome to the SMF Hogger!! I picked up a 1000 watt hot plate at my local Ace for about $8.

Heya Welcome Hogger! Stainless IS nice..but not required. Carbon expanded metal is fine...just be sure to season it and keep it seasoned...won't rust then. Enjoy~!

Mmmm...smoked trout sounds really good hogger.. Welcome to the forum, looking forward to your Qviews.
smile.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky