how to I post pics?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

blacknbluedog

Fire Starter
Original poster
Sep 21, 2007
Honolulu
I tried to paste two pics in a recent post and they appeared side by side. I read the sticky by glued2it and tried to follow it carefully but I must have meesed up. I also could not caption or write in the post. I think I managed to resize the pictures down to 600X800 at photobucket so next time it should be smaller. But the pics appearing side by side forces you to scroll sideways to view them.
Help!
Brian

Go back to photobuket and select your pictures, click generate code at the bottom of the page, copy the 3rd code from the top, come back to SMF and start your thread. Paste the code directly into the text field, click preview post to see how it looks.

Hmm hit a "return" after each pict url...should be it.
Sorry, I am guilty of "newbie-itis" Sooo many of 'em, and they don't use the search engine... my bad

Thanks for the advice. I am a tech challenged person. Hopefully I will be successfull.
Thanks
Brian

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky