Hot pepper people...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bb53chevpro

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Dec 29, 2007
What is (name) the HOTTEST pepper you have ever eaten?
Andy.

made a terrible mistake of biteing off the end of a scotch bonnet on dare-I have had habs-and real small red 1s-not sure what they were called but awful hot.

I have eaten Chocolate Habanero's, Scotch Bonnett (my Fav.) pequins (peri peri from Africa, makes awesome hot sauce) and Red Savina Habanero peppers. My favorite all time is the Scotch Bonnett. a fruity flavor with good heat. I love different pepper variety's for their individual flavors and the heat but not just for heat. That's why I will never win a sanctioned chili cook off. I wont (I REFUSE) to ruin good food just to blow your head off of your shoulders. I have tasted chili that blows the winning chili out of the water with 1/4 the spiciness but 10 times the flavor.

It's good for cleaning concrete. Says so on the bottle.
PDT_Armataz_01_19.gif

i totally agree dave........went to a supper bowl party and this idiot brought chili that was SO hot, outta 30 people, only 3 could eat it..........and he was strutting like he was **** of the walk..........i went up and told him..........so what, its hot........but looks like most of it will go to waste..........

i want heat WITH FLAVOR, as you said........or better yet.........flavor with some heat..........but that to tell that to this bonehead at the party......bah!

but most agreed with me.......what is the point of having a pot of chili NO ONE COULD EAT?????.........silly man

Bhut Jolokia - hottest pepper in the world! It has a great flavor initially almost like a celery flavor, but then BAM! Hubby dried them and used as a powder. It's really too hot to use raw. Maybe a sliver in a big pot of chili. Here's where I get my chiles.

http://www.chileplants.com/

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky