Home made Apple Pie W/Pics

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Made a crust for 9" but grabbed my 10" pan
100_6145.JPG

Baked about 45 min
100_6149.JPG

Cut shot
100_6150.JPG

Richie

I can almost smell that ! Looks great . I'd end up eating the whole thing .

Looks a lot better now that you figured out how to insert pics Richie. PIA isn't it. Oh well we'll learn.

The pies look great. I live warm apple pie and ice cream or a slice of old cheddar.

POINT for reminding me. I'm guessing that hitting the "like" button will give you a point????

Gary

Looks great Richie!
I'm an apple pie guy myself. I give you a like for that one.
hc Thanks these were some Apples from our daughter's tree & Store bought
Thanks for the like
Richie

Very nice pie, point to you ... all you needed was some french vanilla ice cream ...

Looks a lot better now that you figured out how to insert pics Richie. PIA isn't it. Oh well we'll learn.
Gary I have my doubts about learning,this post took me 3 F*** Hours
I have a step by step that has 25 pics LOL No more for me
Thanks for the like Bud
Now All of you who have Computer skills please don't say its easy
This is the hardest Forum I have ever seen
Richie

Man, that looks good Richie! Points my friend.

Great looking crust. I don't bake enough to have my crust perfected, but yours looks perfect.

I'm getting used to it, but it is taking longer than I expected.

Ray Click on the link for Kevins' he has it down real good,crust was easy following his post.Thanks for the points
Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky