Home Depot Sale

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

vision

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Apr 29, 2011
Baltimore, Maryland
I might be one of the few here that needs to buy wood. If you do, you may like the current Home Depot sale for free shipping. I just received, in two days, 40lb for $60 (pecan, cherry, and apple).

Just a heads up.

Weber chunks.

What do you pay for wood? While $7 for 5lb is a standard price, I can't find pecan and cherry is harder to get. Mail order places get more expensive than this when shipping is involved.

Weber chunks.

What do you pay for wood? While $7 for 5lb is a standard price, I can't find pecan and cherry is harder to get. Mail order places get more expensive than this when shipping is involved.
Not a cent. But I am lucky enough to live in the country. Plenty of Pecan, Cherry and Oak to burn.

The do it best has a great deal if you're local. Otherwise shipping for 40lb is $50.

Looks like there are 5 stores in Baltimore.
Stores:Store Details:
1Belle Hardware
240 Mc Mechen St
Baltimore,MD 21217
410-728-4844
1.43  miles 

Ship-to-Store
Website

t.gif

2Brooklyn Do it Best Hardware
3717 S Hanover Street
Baltimore,MD 21225
410-355-0141
3.69  miles 

t.gif

3Belair Road Supply Co. Inc.
7750 Pulaski Highway
Baltimore,MD 21237
410-687-4200
5.30  miles 

Ship-to-Store
Website
Industrial Commercial

t.gif

4Lehman Hardware, Inc.
5921 Belair Road
Baltimore,MD 21206
410-483-5888
5.44  miles 

Ship-to-Store
Website

t.gif

5Sandler & Woodland Supply
4155 Hayward Ave
Baltimore,MD 21215
410-358-3100
5.49  miles 

Cool.

Had not heard of this store before and assumed it was only in Texas. Looks like I have a good supplier now.

Thanks.
icon14.gif

I call my wood gathering chores.Dang yard work. I have a bad back and it hell even on meds.
30.gif
 I hate takeing them .Some times  i just john wayne it  and bite a peice of leather  with a little bourbon on the side. Just rember every day above the dirt is a blessing. 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky