Hofmann's Going National!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I saw this thread and had to comment. Its nice to see the stuff i grew up on being enjoyed by others around the country. I live right in Syracuse and to have these around is a blessing.

Although i prefer dinosaur bbq baked beans or rather my version of it.

Well that's awesome that they carry them at Albertson's.  We used to have those all over the place out here.  But some other grocer bought them all out a few years ago.  

I can't believe I lived in Albany for 3 years and never got tipped off to those.  My local friends failed me.

Finally took a minute to show the best part of Hofmann's German Franks... cooking them!  The NC (Natural Casing) splitting, with some onions, ready for the buns!

Does that make your mouth water??

Last edited:
As a transplanted Salt City resident, California has great food but nothing in my memories comes close to Hofmann's White Hots, as my sister and I used to call them.  Thank you for putting up the link.  I am one of those crazy people who would pay the money to have White Hots delivered cross country!!!

A buddy of mine drives to new york every yr and picks me up 10 pounds of snappy grillers I enjoyed them when I was a little kid when we lived in watertown and still enjoy them today

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky