high temp paint.....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Has anyone ever powder coated they're Pit? I have a connection to a guy who owes a favor, has a powder coating shop and sand blasting shop... would it melt off?

JW

If yalll really want something that will stick to an uninsulated fire box holler at Dave Klose. He has stuff from NASA that they used to paint the Space Shuttle. Now that bound to take a licking and keep on ticking.

lol. Klose talks about it on his website. At about $650 a gallon, comes out white and doesn't take to hand print too well... I'll bet it holds up like a champ though

No doubt. Generic PAM also works..lol. In fact I need to go squirt old Fred while we are on the topic. Guessing Dave must be back in business on his blabbing forum. I best google him up. Thanks. They claim he makes very good Margaritoes.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky