Hi y'all! New to the forum!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

charliesmoker

Original poster
Sep 17, 2014
Hi everyone!
I have been smoking for my last deli (just sold it) for 2.5 years. You can see that work on the The Real Deli page on Facebook. The new owners are doing the food very differently unfortunately (no more onsite smoking..?) but anything from 2012 to July 3rd 2014 is by yours truly!
That was all in Southern California. I am now in Oregon to relocate. Am with Ali (my boss at the shop, at home, and the best other chef to work around) and we are relocating to Portland. Right now in Eugene for another week. Been roasting coffee beans on the road to keep SOME smoke going..!

I have been using a Traeger Junior and then a Traeger Texas for the past 2.5 years, but my next one will be a self-built into a commercial kitchen... And that is why I am here!

Looking forward to learning and sharing with y'all!

Charlie

texas.gif
  Good afternoon and welcome to the forum, from a rainy East Texas. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about everything

Gary

Reactions: charliesmoker
Glad you joined the group. The search bar at the top of any page is your best friend.
About anything you wanna know about smoking/grilling/curing/brining/cutting or slicing
and the list goes on has probably been posted. Remember to post a QVIEW of your smokes.
We are all smoke junkies here and we have to get our fix. If you have questions
Post it and you will probably get 10 replies with 11 different answers. That is
because their are so many different ways to make great Q...
Happy smoken.
David

Hey Charlie

Welcome to the Smoking forum. You’ll find great , friendly people here, all more than willing to answer any question you may have. Just ask and you’ll get about 10 different answers—all right. LOL. Don’t forget to post qviews.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky