Hey steven from Detroit MI here!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

grindstonepit90

Original poster
Apr 5, 2016
Wayne, mi
Currently new to the smokers world, unless your talking about maryjane
banana_smiley.gif
. All jokes aside though I've found this new found passion working at a place called Grindstone Smoke House. Unfortunately shortly after creating this I.D on your forum here the new kitchen manager at work revoked the smoker title from the schedule, or PitMaster as i liked to call it. Even though I still smoke half the meat their i.e brisket, pork butt, chicken and pig bellies. Anyways I wanted to up my game so I thought this would be a nice place to try. I use a rotisserie style gas/ electric smoker their at work. It dose feel sorta like a joke only because the smoker seems almost like a oven with a wood burner. besides that I love to cook and invent and learn new methods.

That being said I would like to invite anyone who has advice on a good starter smoker for a novice. something affordable/ efficent.

Also on material I could use to make my very own Steel or stone smoker and with a little Ephesus on howto construct it. Plus any recipes for rubs and bbq sauces.

THANKS !!! and I'm looking forward to collaborating with ya'll  
wazzapp.gif

texas.gif
  Good morning and welcome to the forum, from another cloudy and soggy day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky