Hey from Massachusetts

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dace

Original poster
Jun 22, 2009
Massachusetts
I was just looking for more recipes and techniques to use and found this site. I am a member of the Smokering and also the Weber forums. I have a 22.5 weber bullet and a Kenmore gas grill (which I have not used since I got the weber)
smile.gif

I did my first competition in March and have been hooked since. I enjoy cooking, especially outdoors and anything to do with the outdoors also.

I'm looking forward to learning new things here and contributing where I can.

Dace

Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you aboard.

Hey from CT ... good to have ya ... if ya do anymore comps post em here I may roll out the barrell and join ya

First off welcome to SMF you'll like it here the guys and girls love to help with recipes, techinues, and all around advice. Happy smoking. Remember we like pictures of food.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky