hey everyone!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

meat~smoker in n.j.

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jan 1, 2007
south river,
Hello fellow Q`s,, !st I wanna say it`s been a real long time since I`v posted on here,, I gota say a real big "THANK YOU" goes out too all for sharing the information & experince here!!
since my 1st q, in my cabela`s s.s. verticale gas smoker(last yr) , I also got a chargriller bbq/smoker/side fire box over the summer,,, WOW what a great addition I found on craigslist for only 100bucks new !! plus rottiserie & cover !!,, well anyhow with all from i learned here I have been making some of the best pork ribs ever in my life now.... also jerkey in my gasser,, chicken, shrimp, babyback`s... now finally gonna do the famous pulled pork for the 1st time this weekend for the super bowl,, GO GIANTS !!! also gonna make spare ribs, and chicken !!!
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THIS GREAT PLACE !!!!
CHARLIE
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Nice looking smoker.. so SHINNNNNNY!! LOL

Pulled pork for the SB must be the thing to do, because that is exaclty what I am doing too!! Except.. go PATS! 19-0.. I think they can do it!

Welcome back to the SMF!

Hey Habaneroman, that is a stainless steel... I keep the outside shiny ,,,but inside is all cured & staying that way !!!
As for the pat`s ,, I do belive it sounds like your on the band wagon ,,, you`r way out west how can you rout for them gotta cheer on the BIG BLUE !!!! GO GIANTS & I AM A HUGE GIANT
PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_40.gif
FAN !!!!

Welcome back my friend... don't be gone so long.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky