Here come da Ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
for your Q-View pleasure..here are the one that made it to take pics. the neighbor came over and we started pickin' at the other 2..that 12 hours in the apple wine sure made them tasty. the smoke was cherry with a touch of sassafras..they were scumptious.. the fatties were excellent and will be having some for breakfast while reading the paper..

i gotta give credit where credits due, if it wasn't for this forum and all the knowledge i wouldn't have had the balls to try some of the palette awakening concoctions that are in here and some that i think up myself. it sure is a lot of fun and and an interesting hobby.
1fdfcc8b_vbattach13261.jpg

2ee504f6_vbattach13260.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky