Help identifiying a cooker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dabdesign

Original poster
Nov 13, 2009
Listed on craigslist as a "New Braunsfels". I emailed for some info, and he says it's approximately "2 feet by 3 feet". Asking price is $175 (negotiable).

Anyone have input?
1d11c02d_vbattach24337.jpg

I'm not familiar with that exact model of New Braunfles, but it certainly has their engineering going on. The latches and handles are correct. It looks like the heavier gauge of steel too, which is desireable. I don't know that I would pay $175 for it, but it did say negotiable. I'd probably go in at $100 but not go over $125.

Well, the wheels have been replaced, and the lower rack on mine was metal, not wood. The weight of the gauge will be the telling tale, as well as the height of the stack. Also. is that the stack coming out of the side? My stack comes out at the top. Just some info. I sold mine for 350.00

Yup I believe I have one of those

I like it a lot, bought it at Menards a few years ago, don't think I paid more than $175 for it new. Refinished some of the wood, added some and and the wheels are from Harbor Freight. The only change I added was raising up the charcoal grate. Really like it. How much would I pay used, well I like it more than my buddy's chargriller, thicker steel and seals up better. Stack is already lowered. Offer $125 if that, if the bottom of the firebox is in good shape

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky