Hello ya all

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ihsfab

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jul 8, 2007
Sheldon MO.
Hi my name is Kulley LeVaugh. I live here in SW Missouri. I made my first smoker about two weeks ago, out of some sst that I had and used a electric hot plate for some heat.
I've got plenty of time on my hands I've had to be on disablity since July 06 because of this darn MS. So I have been learning to engrave and recently feed my fat belly with some good smoked eat's.

Welcome to SMF ihsfab. I also live in SW MO. It's cool you built your own smoker and the only thing that matters is "Was it good?". Don't forget we love those pictures too, so bring em if you got em. Feel free to ask any questions you have. Someone will be along shortly to answer.

Keep Smokin

Welcome to SMF Kulley, the land of great people and awesome Q. Glad to have you join us.

PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
Welcome to the SMF
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Welcome Kulley, glad you joined us! Don't be afraid to ask what you don't know and share what you do... lots of great folks with lots of knowledge here!

Welcome Kulley, glad to see you aren't letting much get in your way of having some fun. The SMF is a great place to share and ask, and learn about having some fun!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky