Hello smoke lovers!

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by janine, Nov 19, 2015.

1. So excited to be smoking! My first smoke in my new electric Masterbuilt was 15# Boston butt for coworkers! It was heavenly! Then smoked salmon and stuff chicken breasts.

2. crankybuzzard

crankybuzzard Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

:welcome1:

Sounds like you've jumped in with both feet!

You've joined a great group of folks here, most any question can be answered, and a LOT of great advice can be found.

I look forward to seeing pics of your cooks!

4. I used Raichlens Portuguese Pig Rub and stuffed with cream cheese and artichokes.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2015
  5. Thanks Crank!

6. crankybuzzard

crankybuzzard Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Looks good from here!

Did you shred the butt or slice it?

7. Welcome to SMF! Glad to have you aboard.

8. Thanks Kid! I shredded the Boston Butt I cooked it per the recipe on here at 230 for 15 hrs not ready checked it after 19 hrs still not then I fell asleep. I woke up at 3am after 24 hrs it was perfect. I hadn't ate any pork except a little bacon here and there for 25 yrs but this was awesome! Everyone at work loved it.

9. crankybuzzard

Pulled pork is addictive! I love the stuff, and it's a perfect set it and forget it smoke as well!

Looking forward to more from you