Hello newbie here

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dephic

Original poster
Jul 22, 2014
Hi im new here, i received my dyna flo two door vertical  propane smoker yesterday from amazon for 179.i live in southern California, im nineteen years old and want to get into smoking myself. i bought Jeff's book a week back, today im smoking my first rack of ribs with the recipe straight out if his book using his 2-2-1 method.

whats a good thread to post on about general questions like recipe questions or stuff about wood chips

whats a good thread to post on about general questions like recipe questions or stuff about wood chips

Well, ya can post a thread in beef, pork, chicken, etc.... Whatever fits the category ! If ya have a specific question ya need answered that would be one way to go.... or the search bar at the top left is an invaluable tool.... Just type in for example "Babyback ribs" & there's a whole bunch of info.... Just ask if ya need more help !

Dephic Welcome to SMF you could ask questions in the General Discussion

area .

Richie

Hello and welcome from East Texas just ask away

Gary S

Welcome from south eastern washington. I have that book and bought one for my dad. Love those recipes in there. You could also take Jeff's E-course which is free and really good for beginners to get started off on the right foot.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky