Hello my name is Reed I'm a ....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

forty creek

Original poster
May 30, 2015
oops wrong meeting.
Hello I'm Reed from NW Louisiana. Been cooking since I was in my teens. Love grillin and smokin! Have cooked on offsets, verticals, Backwoods...10 year owner of a large green egg. Currently building a RF smoker. Love to Q and grill, seem to always be chasing the elusive "perfect" brisket. Love to hunt and fish. Believe if ya ain't gonna eat what ya catch or kill you have no business catching or killing it. Proud defender of our second amendment!
Gotta beautiful wife and son that just turned two and one on the way this September. I work in construction: we build new landfills, close them, work in the pulp and paper industry and coal mines.
Looking forward to learning more about smoking meats and share advice if I have any
Headed to the store attempting fatties for the first time.
Later!

texas.gif
  Good evening and welcome to the forum, from another rainy day here in East Texas. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky